Monday, July 11, 2011

A Very Warm Welcome To SilentBreeze! (Unica Princesa)

The main aim of this blog is to make people aware of Life in the means: How valuable life is and most importantly how Nature is related to our life..I don't think many of us think broadly about the nature or seek for its beauty..Therefore,I would like to explain the value of it and the beauty of it to some extent since it's unexplicable! You may not find so many updates since I'm very busy with my studies..However, I will try my Best to update this on a weekly basis..I assure you I would make this blog an interesting and a knowledgeable place to learn new experiences in Life swimmingly..So please keep in touch and trust this. :) .. Cheers, -shax-

4 comments:

  1. Since time began (for me) I haven't seen any beauty in life. Maybe I am destined to be unhappy. I know there are people feeling much worse about life. And I know there are millions without food and clean water. The world is witnessing prosperity, so why does some people suffer? The answer is the big powers are deliberately making these people suffer so that they can feel superior themselves. Do you know how much food is simply trashed in USA every year? They don't want to supply the extra food to the poor nations... This is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness lies somewhere in life Bro..so don't say that you are destined to be unhappy..you have got Talent,Intelligence and many more while others are lack of those things..so be happy for that..sometimes we don't know what we have until we lose it..so we have to treasure each and everything life brings cox there's a reason for everything..and we have to get experience outta it all..And As for me,I too haven't experienced real happiness in Life yet..But I guess I have to work for it.. :) And yeah,I agree with you on that bro,That is called selfishness..However,they will have to suffer even more in their future if they continue to do so..because that is a fact of life..after giving someone a hard life no one can lead a happy Life..And that is very wise of you to have broaded your thinking that far while others really don't dare to care about it all bro..I wish you all Happiness and Success in your life Insha Allah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness me...sis, u really are going at it dhw..good, this is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shax - You are overdue on a post ??? Its been weeks since ... :)

    ReplyDelete