Friday, July 8, 2011

Happiness plus Sorrow - A part of Our Life...

Lastnight I was standing near the window all alone,admiring the Nature in the silent breeze...And as I stared the night sky,I saw a crescent moon..wow..its beauty cannot ever be described in words...I was so amazed while I watched it in wonder...But I could enjoy that moment with pleasure for a short time...It suddenly Faded away...followed by that,the smile on my face disappeared as well...we can never understand and feel the beauty of nature unless we seek for it...And well,after sometime,the sky got overcasted by clouds...and the pleasant night finally turned into a gloomy night...
Ohh nothing can ever be permanent...Happiness and Sorrow is a part of our life...This is how Life is..we gotta value it no matter how many times it makes us shed tears and give us a hard time..

5 comments: