Friday, July 8, 2011

Life is Temporary...

My close friend,
This world is a temporary place,
and our life is temporary.
We face sorrows and happiness in our life
and we have to tolerate our sorrows,
and get experience outa it
But keep one thing in mind,
After sorrow, there comes happiness,
which makes us feel the heaven
You are one of my good close friend,
who always care 'bout me,
I can't bear 2 see anything happening to you friend!
Dear,I will be there for you
In times of happiness and sorrow.
whenever you feel sad,tell me,
I will wipe off your tears
and give my shoulder to cry on
Whenever you feel lonely,
think that my shadow is just behind you
watching over you.
When you feel special
feel happy.
And when you need someone to talk
call me
i will always be there for you
no matter what!
No matter how much one tries to drift us apart,
I will still be there
Though we are far apart,
You are always on my mind,
through happiness and sorrow.
You are so sweet my dear friend..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment