Friday, July 8, 2011

Hidden Love...

My luv for you is hidden,
In my heart without any burden.
I don't wanna reveal it,
cox i don't know how you feel about me.
But am saying this to myself.
I really really love you!
My love for you will never end,
As long as I'm alive.
Everyday ends me thinking about you,
Everynight, i cover my  face in the pillow,
and cry with the fear that i won't get you.
Everyday is dull, without your love,
Everynight is so lonely,If i don't talk you.
Every second passes by, me missing you.
This is true love.
Yeah baby, it is! i really love you,deep within my soul,
whenever I come across the word"love" ,
you are the only  person i think of.
As long as I hav my soul,
I can't stop loving you!!! i assure, i can't!!
No matter how we met,
i still love you so truly.
No matter how far we are and haven't met each other,
I love you..
Nothing matters in true love.
I don't love for beauty,
but i love you for whom you are inside and for whom you are when you are with me.
I love you so truly,
Oh yeah! i love you.
And it hurts me, as long as am keeping this in my heart,without anybody knowing it.
It's really hard..yes it is!
My love for you is engraved in my heart,
where no body can touch it
I wonder if you would be mine ..baby, will you?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment